Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Long time, no blog! + My Dorm Room

Hi everyone!
It's been a super long time, but I haven't forgotten about this blog! I have been having a BLAST at college and I cannot believe that my first semester is almost over. I am super busy with dance team and school work, but everything is great! As I promised I would post a picture of how I decorated my room... So here it is! I wish I could post more pictures of how the room is actually laid out, but my roommate is SUPER MESSY, and it's somewhat embarrassing  And also, we have a lot of posters and magnets of our school mascot/logos everywhere, so for privacy reasons, I will not be showing those.



I am completely IN LOVE with Breakfast at Tiffany's, so it only made sense to decorate my room with Tiffany&Co. colors! I love the accent pillow made to look like a Tiffany box! 

Until next time, stay classy!
College Girl in Pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment